Win your Gaming Setup!
Terms and conditions for the Samsung Gamescom 2022 Giveaway on Instagram
This contest is administered by Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH, An der Spreeschanze 10, 13599 Berlin, Germany, (hereinafter „Freaks 4U“) and Samsung Electronics GmbH (Samsung House), Am Kronberger Hang 6, 65824 Schwalbach / TS, Deutschland.
The contest takes place in the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Participation in the Contest shall be subject to the terms and conditions hereof. By participating in the contest, the participant accepts these terms and conditions.
2.Eligibility of participants
- Contest is open to residents of Germany and Participants must be at least 16 years old.
- Employees of Freaks 4U and their relatives are excluded from participation in the contest.
- Freaks 4U reserves the right, upon its sole discretion, to exclude participants on valid grounds, such as but not limited to
- Violation of the rules of this Contest;
- Manipulation of the technical process or administration of this Contest;
- Undue conduct; or
- False or misleading statements regarding participation in this Contest.
- Purchase requirements
There is no requirement for purchase of any good or service offered by Freaks 4U or any third company affiliated to either of the aforementioned, and/or any of their business partners. Purchase of any such good or service does not increase the participant’s chances in this contest.
- Procedure of the contest
Participants must take a picture with the Odyssey Neo G8 Monitor on stage and post it on either Twitter or Instagram using the hashtags #SamsungGC22 und #SamsungOdyssey and explain what game they would play on the monitor
- Contest period
The Contest starts on 25.08.22 9AM German Time and ends on 28.08.22 8PM German Time. Any attempts to enter the contest outside of the contest period is invalid.
Incomplete, illegible, incorrectly addressed or late entries will not be accepted. Freaks 4U is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, incomplete, never arrived, or could never be entered for technical or any other reason.
There will be one winner on each Gamescom day
1×1 Odyssey Neo G8 Monitor
1×1 be quiet! GIGABYTE sponsored Gaming PC by Mifcom („Gaming PC powered by Mifcom GIGABYTE be quiet! with GIGABYTE RTX 3080TI, 32 GB RAM, Ryzen 7 5800X Prozessor, be quiet! AIO water cooling)
1×1 Roccat Periphery Package
1×1 LeetDesk Pro mit Ghost Touch Surface
1×1 Backforce One Gaming chair
The prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash or otherwise. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Freaks 4U reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- Announcement of the winners
– Winners will be contacted 7 days after the conclusion of the giveaway and announced via Instagram/Twitter as well as live
– the prize(s) will be sent to the respective winners within Germany free shipping. The winner(s) will be informed by Freaks4U about the transfer of the prize(s).
- Obligations of the winners
Winners must contact Freaks 4U no later than 72 hours after their announcement and:
- confirm his/her prize in accordance with the instructions contained in the prize notification.
- confirm that he/she accepts the prize
- provide Freaks 4U with the requested information
If the contacted winner does not respond within 72 hours from the time of the announcement or is otherwise disqualified, his/her claim to the prize will be forfeited.
- Participants upon participation in this Contest agree to Freaks 4U’s use of the data delivered by participants for this Contest. After the Contest is finished, Freaks 4U will delete each participant’s data.
- More information on how Freaks 4U handles your data, your rights, and where you can complain can be found below.
Freaks 4U is responsible for prize availability, but not for prize utility or quality or otherwise. The reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes, if necessary, are the sole responsibility of the winner. As far as permissible by law Freaks 4U’s liability for damages is limited to gross negligence and intent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Freaks 4U shall be liable for any negligent breach of essential obligations, the violation of which endangers attainment of the contractual purpose, or for the violation of obligations, the fulfilment of which is crucial for the proper execution of the Contest or upon the compliance with which the contractual partners regularly trust. In this case, Freaks 4U shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
The beforementioned limitations of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, body, and health. Insofar as the liability of Freaks 4U is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the personal liability of employees, representatives, and vicarious agents as far as permissible by law.
Participants agree to release and hold harmless Freaks 4U from any third-party-claim arising from any violation of the guidelines by the participant.
- Revocation, termination and withdrawal
- Participants on any time during the Contest may withdraw from the Contest. Within reasonable time upon notification, Freaks 4U then will delete all data collected from the participant. Participants may declare their withdrawal at any time to:
- Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH, An der Spreeschanze 10, 13599 Berlin, Germany
- Phone +49 30 / 330 96 66 – 0, Fax +49 30 / 330 96 66 – 99; email@example.com
- Revocation of the right to use participant’s personal data is possible at any time. However, such revocation will necessarily be followed by the exclusion of the participant from the Contest.
- Freaks 4U reserves the right to cancel or end the Contest at any time, without notice or reason. Freaks 4U reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time in any way appropriate. In the event that the contest cannot be executed as planned, Freaks 4U reserves the right to cancel the prize at any time without notice, reason or explanation.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These general rules of participation are subject to and governed by German law, under exclusion of the UN convention on the International Sale of Goods.
- The courts of Berlin shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any claim arising out of this contest.
- Severability, Miscellaneous
- If any term, provision, covenant or condition of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated. The invalid, void, or unenforceable provision, covenant or condition shall be replaced by such term, provision, covenant or condition as to be found valid, or enforceable, thereby coming as close as possible to the regulation being replaced by it.
- The same shall occur, if any term, provision, covenant or condition shall be found missing in this agreement to constitute a gap in the regulations.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram/Twitter nor is it connected to Instagram/Twitter Participants accept that they hold no legal right against [Twitter/Instagram and release Instagram/Twitter from any liability connected to the Contest.
Responsible for data processing
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH
An der Spreeschanze 10
Phone: +49 30 / 330 96 66 – 0
Represented by Michael Haenisch
Contact details of the data protection officer
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH
An der Spreeschanze 10