Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage, Summoner’s Inn and BAAL as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 150 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
Location: Berlin / Work Schedule: Full time
- Creation of social media strategies and innovative concepts that drive conversion.
- Planning and execution of performance-oriented social media campaigns on all relevant channels (Paid Social).
- Creation of tailored content for social media channels.
- Analysing and controlling success based on clearly defined KPIs.
- Analysing trends in the esports and video game scenes, the competition and being on the lookout for new tools and technologies.
- Evaluation and presentation of campaign performance via reports, budget plans or campaign offers.
- Ability to identify and analyse problems, resolving them without cheating.
- Like a Sir: English is your native tongue, but you also speak fluent meme
- Social Butterfly: A talented communicator.
- Part-Time Poet: Excellent creative writing.
- Social Media Native: You speak Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and Discord fluently, and you are more than ready to add more languages.
- Strategist: Creator of content strategies and editorial plans in coordination with the client.
- Chameleon: You are able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Trendsetter: You spot social media trends before they even hit Reddit, infecting both clients and colleagues with them.
- Shooting Star: Elementary experience in photography is advantageous (be it smartphone or DSLR).
- Ad-Setter: Experience with Facebook Business and Ad Manager are advantageous.
What we offer:
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, gaming CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary to: email@example.com
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
Learn more about us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/freaks4u