Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage, Summoner’s Inn and BAAL as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 150 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
Location: Xinyi District, Taipei (Taiwan) / Work Schedule: Full time
As a Marketing Manager at Freaks 4U Gaming, you are the gatekeeper between the customer and the agency. When donning your Game Master’s hat, it’s your job to get your hands dirty, proactively seeking opportunities for the company and supporting a fantastic service experience for all our customers. As an ambassador to the customers, you will facilitate international conversations, oversee content across a myriad of platforms, as well as engage in limitless conversations about marketing our customers’ products. When handling multiple accounts, you’ll advocate on the gaming community’s behalf because you are a gamer! Ultimately, you’ll report on metrics to accurately reflect a healthy and engaged target audience.
- Pro Grinder: At least 2 years of experiences in client service or project management
- Like a Sir: Fluency in English
- Social Butterfly: Strong communication skills
- Part-time-Poet: Stellar creative writing skills
- Nerd: Passionate about gaming and the eSports realm. Forgets to eat whilst playing and considers 8 hours spent gaming as “warm-up”
- Chameleon: Ability to work independently and as part of a team, adapting easily to others
- Sensationalist: Interested in and aware of online and offline trends
- Human 2.0 : Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Hybrid: Being able to Tank and Heal minimum, DPS is a bonus
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Organize time effectively and efficiently between diverse tasks
- Proactively stay up-to-date with the latest developments in gaming and eSports
- Oversee the execution of all customer-related projects
- Maintain an efficient communication channel between the customer and the company
- Interact assertively and gregariously with multiple parties on occasion
- Monitor and compile feedback from the community for use by the Freaks, the customer, and your own research
- Assist development of strategic marketing methods
What’s in it for you?
- Experience first-hand the excitement of an industry of great potential and exponential growth
- Work alongside a motivated team of talents in a fun, fast-paced agency environment
- International exposure through partnering with top companies, eSports organizations and other key industry stakeholders worldwide
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally we look forward to receive a creative gaming CV. You have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us also at email@example.com. Your contact persons are Josefin Karg and Benjamin Wiezorek.
Freaks 4U Gaming (Asia) Ltd. 福客創意行銷顧問有限公司
4F, No.495, Guangfu S. Road
Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan
Learn more about us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/freaks4u